Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chelsea's Injury

What a day today (January 19, 2011) has been. Inspite of it all, one thing for sure, GOD is an awesome GOD. He deserves all the praise, all the GLORY.

Chelsea's wrist is broken in 2 places. She is worried of course, she is in pain, but all I kept saying is THANK YOU GOD! The ball could have it her in her eyes or worse, hit her in her head (head injuries).

Then while in the recovery room, her report came in my inbox, she opened the mail and she smiled. She said "mommy I'm so happy".
She called her friends and told them of her report and she kept saying to me "mommy I'm so happy".

Chelsea is a Honour Roll Student, she works and studies hard, yet she takes nothing for granted.
With a cast and sling on her hand, she reassures me, that she will be fine at school," mom I have friends who will assist" she said.

I love dearly my one and only daughter and I am extremely proud of her.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment